As you search the Web for a reputable cosmetic dentist in Rochester, consider Dental Implants & Periodontal Health of Rochester for your new smile. We’re widely known throughout the community for providing the best cosmetic dentistry in Rochester, with multiple treatment options available to personalize your patient experience in our clinic. Reach out to our staff by phone to set up your first appointment with our team to discuss your smile goals.
5 Tips to Help You Choose the Right Cosmetic Dentist:
1. Choose a Rochester Cosmetic Dentist who respects your budget by providing affordably-priced services. We invite you to compare our treatment prices with other clinics around the area to see how we measure up with our competition. Cosmetic dentistry is a wise investment; however, you shouldn’t have to overpay for services.
2. Find a cosmetic dental clinic in Rochester that can meet all of your needs under one roof. You’ll spend less on dental care when you are able to have multiple procedures performed by one dentist. We offer a wide range of treatment options at Dental Implants & Periodontal Health of Rochester:
- Dental Implants
- Gum Surgery
- Sedation Dentistry
- Aesthetic Dental
- Laser Surgery
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Crown Lengthening
- And more!
3. Request a new patient consultation with one or two dentists when you need Rochester dental care. It’s always a good idea to get a second opinion before agreeing to any treatment recommended by your dentist. Feel free to reach out to our front desk staff to set up a meeting with us in-person.
4. Find out if your dental coverage will be accepted by your Rochester, NY cosmetic dentist before you have the work performed. If you have out-of-pocket costs, ask about alternative payment methods, like credit card payments or financing to keep upfront costs to a minimum. We’d love to answer all of your questions at Dental Implants & Periodontal Health of Rochester when you call us at 585-534-3346.
5. Learn about new dental techniques and treatments your dentist provides and ask about sedation dentistry to eliminate pain in the dentist chair. We are proud to offer IV sedation to ensure a comfortable experience throughout treatment. You’ll learn more about our sedation procedure when you click the ‘Menu’ on our homepage and select Sedation Dentistry from the list.
Dental Implants & Periodontal Health of Rochester is a leading provider of quality dental care in your community. If you’re new to the area or looking for a new cosmetic dentist in Rochester, feel free to bookmark our website, browse our online resources, and reach out to us when you’re ready to explore treatment options.
A beautiful new smile will turn heads and help you make a great first impression wherever life takes you. If you have missing teeth or need a smile makeover, cosmetic dentistry can provide excellent results. Find out about costs of treatment, available procedures, and new technology that will ensure your smile lasts a lifetime with proper hygiene and professional exams & cleanings.
Suite 510 Rochester
View Larger Map