Are you new to town or in search of a new Mississauga dental clinic? Lifestyle Dental has an excellent reputation throughout the community for being patient-focused, compassionate, and friendly. As a full service dental clinic that’s close to home, we’re able to provide your family with a full range of treatment options and procedures, including all of the following:
- General dentistry
- Pediatric dental
- Cosmetic procedures
- Endodontic treatment
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontic & Invisalign
- Periodontal care
- Preventive services
- And more
10 Reasons To Switch To Lifestyle Dentistry
1. Unlike other local dental clinics that are often booked well into the future with a long waiting list, our clinic is always accepting new patients. To book an appointment, call our office or use our online booking feature.
2. Digital imaging in our office reduces anxiety and makes getting in-depth pictures of teeth more convenient and comfortable for our patients; digital x-rays are a safer option for your family, as well.
3. We’re proud to offer the option of in-office teeth whitening and take-home whitening kits.
4. If you or a family member is in need of emergency dental care, you’ll find our staff is very accommodating to your needs. Call to let us know the nature of your dental emergency and we’ll make room in our schedule for a walk-in visit.
5. Weekend visits in our Mississauga dental clinic are more convenient for patients with a busy work week. Our staff will work with you to find the best day and time for your appointment.
6. It’s good news knowing that you won’t be driving all over town to get to your family dentist- we’re loated at 800 Southdown Rd. Unit A3 in Mississauga.
7. Happy visits for children 3 and under are free at Lifestyle Dentistry. We want to take the time to help your toddler become familiar with the sights and sounds of our clinic so that future visits will be comfortable and enjoyable.
8. Every patient receives a complimentary toothbrush during their appointment at Lifestyle Dentistry. We believe it’s important that your family is using a quality toothbrush and brushing correctly between office visits.
9. Convenient, free parking is available right outside of our office to make your visit an easy-in, easy-out experience for you
10. Financing is available to minimize financial stress if you or someone in your home needs extensive dental work. Speak with our staff about financing options available through our office.
Do you need another reason to make Lifestyle Dentistry your family’s home for dental care? We use the very latest technology to ensure a positive experience in the dentist chair. New treatments include digital imaging, Zoom & DayWhite whitening, ultrasonics, digital impressions, intraoral camera technology, and cancer screening with Vizilite.
Book a routine checkup & cleaning by calling our clinic at 905-822-8880 or simply book online for greater convenience. Keep your family’s smiles healthy and bright with 3-6 month appointments in our Mississauga dental clinic; regular appointments will help you avoid costly restorative dentistry services down the line.